by Marcia Simon, APR You could call it a collision course – or a logical evolution of the Public Relations (PR) trade, which has always been misunderstood to varying degrees.
- Equity, Diversity, Inclusion: Easier Said Than Done?
- Telemedicine a Saving Grace — Unless You’re Poor or Don’t Speak English
- Get Your Physicians Engaged on Social Media
- Virtual Voice Assistants Do What Websites Can’t
- Want to Engage Physicians? Listen to Them
- Telemedicine – When Patients Make the Call
- Telemedicine – Bringing Medical Specialists to a Neighborhood Near You
- From Palate to Palette – The Artistry of Jacques Pépin
- Great Coffee and Community Spirit at Julie’s Cup of Joe
- Halo Energy Begins Manufacturing Shrouded Micro Wind Turbines – Telecom industry is first to adopt the compact, high-efficiency HALO-6.0